posted by Kyle & Brittany at 6/07/2006 10:38:00 PM
Sonutts - I concur with your question of the Hammer. I would love to take notes for myself because I heard the "Persian Snake" (a.k.a. The Hammer) brings it!! People in Englewood have heard of him, it was amazing.I am game for the reunion, the 1st meeting of Dutch and Sonutts, and Halo. I do not want to step on the toes of Sonutts but you better bring your "A-Game" when you play the Dutch in Halo. You better bring you "A+++++++++ - Game" when you play the Dutch on levels "Hang em' High," "Derelict," and "The Wizard." No joke....Sonutts - For real, hope to hang with you next weekend buddy...Halo or no Halo.
hammer, love the new fish tank!
lets have a halo party when face comes home
Or - lets have a Halo party on Bobby's face...hahahahahahahahaha!!What? That wasn't funny? Come on? I mean, come on? GD!!
dutchieu are one sick SOB!"dutchie why dont u let me drive?"
Bobby - LOL!!!! "You want your ball kid? Go GET it!" "HAHA""Dutchy, you want me to drive man? You want me to drive? DUTCHY, WAKE UP DUTCHY, WAKE UP DUTCHY!!"
ali, the house looked amazing buddy, i dont know how you did it
Ali seems to know what the fish are thinking. I find his skills quite powerful.
Sonutts...you know me too well!Dutchie: You're a GD genius!Utah: It was MUCH MUCH cheaper than if I would have bought it new. I found it off of craigslist.com. If you guys haven't been to that site you should check it out. You can post stuff to sell on there for free and you can buy stuff as well.Magnum: Glad you like the tank and the house. Finally complete! Why does my body ache so much?B-Man: Can you hear what the fish are saying as well?Wolfie: Thanks for the post buddy. I appreciate it. I'll be showing the before and after pics to you as soon as I get a chance to take the afters. Wolf and Mrs. Wolfie: Thanks for dinner the other day...DE-LICOUS!
please tell me the hammer does full frontal in this one
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
Sonutts - I concur with your question of the Hammer. I would love to take notes for myself because I heard the "Persian Snake" (a.k.a. The Hammer) brings it!! People in Englewood have heard of him, it was amazing.
I am game for the reunion, the 1st meeting of Dutch and Sonutts, and Halo. I do not want to step on the toes of Sonutts but you better bring your "A-Game" when you play the Dutch in Halo. You better bring you "A+++++++++ - Game" when you play the Dutch on levels "Hang em' High," "Derelict," and "The Wizard." No joke....
Sonutts - For real, hope to hang with you next weekend buddy...Halo or no Halo.
hammer, love the new fish tank!
lets have a halo party when face comes home
Or - lets have a Halo party on Bobby's face...hahahahahahahahaha!!
What? That wasn't funny? Come on? I mean, come on?
GD!!
dutchie
u are one sick SOB!
"dutchie why dont u let me drive?"
Bobby - LOL!!!! "You want your ball kid? Go GET it!" "HAHA"
"Dutchy, you want me to drive man? You want me to drive? DUTCHY, WAKE UP DUTCHY, WAKE UP DUTCHY!!"
ali, the house looked amazing buddy, i dont know how you did it
Ali seems to know what the fish are thinking. I find his skills quite powerful.
Sonutts...you know me too well!
Dutchie: You're a GD genius!
Utah: It was MUCH MUCH cheaper than if I would have bought it new. I found it off of craigslist.com. If you guys haven't been to that site you should check it out. You can post stuff to sell on there for free and you can buy stuff as well.
Magnum: Glad you like the tank and the house. Finally complete! Why does my body ache so much?
B-Man: Can you hear what the fish are saying as well?
Wolfie: Thanks for the post buddy. I appreciate it. I'll be showing the before and after pics to you as soon as I get a chance to take the afters.
Wolf and Mrs. Wolfie: Thanks for dinner the other day...DE-LICOUS!
please tell me the hammer does full frontal in this one
Post a Comment
<< Home