posted by Kyle & Brittany at 6/21/2006 10:41:00 PM
My favorite Ralph Macchio performance. Ever.
oh crap. . .wolf where did u fine this!?!
and why do i love it?
I think he overacted in this piece. He was walking extra high off his toes or something? More than usual. I cannot put my finger on it.But GD, who cares, that kid is still great!
"extra high off his toes", ur sick dutchie!
Magnum - ur sick, ur sick, ur sick, you know that? LOL, GD, I love it when you tell me that buddy....
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
My favorite Ralph Macchio performance. Ever.
oh crap. . .wolf where did u fine this!?!
and why do i love it?
I think he overacted in this piece. He was walking extra high off his toes or something? More than usual. I cannot put my finger on it.
But GD, who cares, that kid is still great!
"extra high off his toes", ur sick dutchie!
Magnum - ur sick, ur sick, ur sick, you know that? LOL, GD, I love it when you tell me that buddy....
Post a Comment
<< Home