posted by Kyle & Brittany at 6/26/2006 03:00:00 AM
He is the one, true, tiny human.
Mini Me is 2ft, 8 inches tall. We told him we loved him in "Pauly Shore Is Dead", he was laughing and said the dog in the movie almost dragged him to his death. Verne came in on his little motorized scooter flanked by an army of stormtroopers. He was then put on a high chair and later propped up by a few reams of copy paper to get him up to the table. He was awesome.
you know thats really funny cause I go through the same process everywhere I go!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
He is the one, true, tiny human.
Mini Me is 2ft, 8 inches tall. We told him we loved him in "Pauly Shore Is Dead", he was laughing and said the dog in the movie almost dragged him to his death. Verne came in on his little motorized scooter flanked by an army of stormtroopers. He was then put on a high chair and later propped up by a few reams of copy paper to get him up to the table. He was awesome.
you know thats really funny cause I go through the same process everywhere I go!
Post a Comment
<< Home