posted by Kyle & Brittany at 6/24/2006 12:54:00 PM
looks like the drive was worth it! Wish we could have been there with you!
N-V-US.
f'n awesome, boys
Great picture on the time machine Bobby and Wolf! Feldman is looking great! I do not know the name of the tall gentleman with Bobby but he is great in "Independence Day." But Wolf, were you afraid to prop the right leg on the machine too, just like the movie poster? And if so, why? Not like a King Size bed is it, Wolf? I want to know if you and Bobby cuddled like Joey and Ross from the hit comedy series "Friends" during their naps?
Dutch, good questions all around, here are the answers:1. I didn't prop my leg up on the time machine, because only Marty does on the BTTF 2 poster. However, I could've positioned myself better behind Magnum and wear a white wig and silver sunglasses.2. The King Size bed...although we begged and pleaded to have two separate full size beds--the only rooms left had Kings. So after spooning throughout the night, we immediatley got up and went to the show.
Wolf - Thank you for answering my questions in full detail, it is appreciated. I do not know why I was questioning you when it comes to movies or movie posters, I am an idiot! Forgive me for questioning upper management.
dutchie, i too was hoping wolf would get more "in to it" for the BTTF pic; he was at first, but for some reason we had hold the "pose" longer than expected and wolf began to lose his patience!!!
Wolf....little...patience...have...arrghhhh...Wolf....eat....now...
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
looks like the drive was worth it! Wish we could have been there with you!
N-V-US.
f'n awesome, boys
Great picture on the time machine Bobby and Wolf! Feldman is looking great! I do not know the name of the tall gentleman with Bobby but he is great in "Independence Day."
But Wolf, were you afraid to prop the right leg on the machine too, just like the movie poster? And if so, why?
Not like a King Size bed is it, Wolf? I want to know if you and Bobby cuddled like Joey and Ross from the hit comedy series "Friends" during their naps?
Dutch, good questions all around, here are the answers:
1. I didn't prop my leg up on the time machine, because only Marty does on the BTTF 2 poster. However, I could've positioned myself better behind Magnum and wear a white wig and silver sunglasses.
2. The King Size bed...although we begged and pleaded to have two separate full size beds--the only rooms left had Kings. So after spooning throughout the night, we immediatley got up and went to the show.
Wolf - Thank you for answering my questions in full detail, it is appreciated. I do not know why I was questioning you when it comes to movies or movie posters, I am an idiot! Forgive me for questioning upper management.
dutchie, i too was hoping wolf would get more "in to it" for the BTTF pic; he was at first, but for some reason we had hold the "pose" longer than expected and wolf began to lose his patience!!!
Wolf....little...patience...have...arrghhhh...Wolf....eat....now...
Post a Comment
<< Home