Fear and Loathing
A disturbing revelation occured last night. Apparently, Magnum has been a member of a MAGIC club since the age of 8 called the "Wizards of Winter Haven". He continues to spend many nights and weekends performing magic. I was fortunate enough to recover a recent promotional photo that indicates our greatest fear...Robert is a Magician. Later, I found an unlocked chest in his room containing the following: a magic wand, doves, decks of cards, a table used for sawing people in half, a rope cut in half, fog machine, mirrors, a squirting flower, a rabbit, a hankerchief that kept going, and childrens clothes.






























13 Comments:
first of all, wolf, u are a SICK bastard!
fyi, i DABBLED in the magic club per my mom during my freshman year of high school. . .and that was it!
hawks, bull and cobra can vouch that i gave it up after 9th grade
and dont forget wolfie, bravo did magic too!
I got a beginner magic set for my 27th birthday Mag! So hold your head up high magical brother!
thats why i love you MacG!
Next Poll:
Who's your favorite magician?
David Blane
Lance Burton
Harry Houdini
Robert "Magic Mags" Clark
David Copperfield
ur sick wolfie. . .
What abut that mind freak guy? Ashley Parker Angels brother, Chris Angel.
I love it. Magic Mags on the ones and two's downtown Ybor City every Saturday night.
Bobby - Are you a fag?
dutchie, u are one sick sob
Bobby - You know I love you buddy.
But, for real....You want to drive man? I am fallin' asleep!
dutchie, need me to drive?
Bobby - please man, please drive. I cannot even keep my eyes open over here......
Bobby - Please man, please drive. I cannot keep my eyes open oever here and God knows what I am saying as I am in and out of sleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home