posted by Kyle & Brittany at 6/09/2006 08:35:00 AM
is it me, or is the housekeeping chick hotter than jamie pressly?
I think she is magnum! Jamie pressly isnt that hot anymore.
I'd bag them both.
With Jason Lee and Jaime Pressly, why am I STILL not able to watch Earl?
Jamie P is the perfect "hot-white-trash-girl"...joe dirt, ringmaster, now earl.....
OK...F-Marry-Kill for ya'll. 1) Jamie Pressly2) Christina Aguilera3) Jennifer Aniston
Ok another F-Marry-Kill for ya....Here's a Latino version:1) Selma Hayek2) Housekeeper from Earl3) Penelope Cruz
mrs w, tough one, ill give it a tryF JamieKill ChristinaMarry Jennifer
mrs dub, here goesF Housekeeper from EarlKill Penelope Cruz (for some reason i cant stand her. . .ok im going to say it, i hate her!)Marry Selma Hayek
F- Jamie PresslyMarry- Jennifer Aniston Kill- Christina AguileraMe gusta latinas!GD I'm torn! I love me some Cruz.F- Selma HayekMarry- Penelope Cruz Kill- Housekeeper from Earl (cant remember what she looks like)Robert- after the way you spoke about my wife we can no longer be friends.
F - Kate Beckingsale, Selma Hayek, Housekeeper from Earl& Jamie Presley at the same time.Marry - Kate Beckinsale (and have babies with her)Kill - Jennifer Aniston (NO personlaity), Christina Aguilera (too short and pigeon toed), and Penelope Cruz (OVER- RATED!...OVER-RATED!)
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
is it me, or is the housekeeping chick hotter than jamie pressly?
I think she is magnum! Jamie pressly isnt that hot anymore.
I'd bag them both.
With Jason Lee and Jaime Pressly, why am I STILL not able to watch Earl?
Jamie P is the perfect "hot-white-trash-girl"...joe dirt, ringmaster, now earl.....
OK...F-Marry-Kill for ya'll.
1) Jamie Pressly
2) Christina Aguilera
3) Jennifer Aniston
Ok another F-Marry-Kill for ya....Here's a Latino version:
1) Selma Hayek
2) Housekeeper from Earl
3) Penelope Cruz
mrs w, tough one, ill give it a try
F Jamie
Kill Christina
Marry Jennifer
mrs dub, here goes
F Housekeeper from Earl
Kill Penelope Cruz (for some reason i cant stand her. . .ok im going to say it, i hate her!)
Marry Selma Hayek
F- Jamie Pressly
Marry- Jennifer Aniston
Kill- Christina Aguilera
Me gusta latinas!
GD I'm torn! I love me some Cruz.
F- Selma Hayek
Marry- Penelope Cruz
Kill- Housekeeper from Earl (cant remember what she looks like)
Robert- after the way you spoke about my wife we can no longer be friends.
F - Kate Beckingsale, Selma Hayek, Housekeeper from Earl& Jamie Presley at the same time.
Marry - Kate Beckinsale (and have babies with her)
Kill - Jennifer Aniston (NO personlaity), Christina Aguilera (too short and pigeon toed), and Penelope Cruz (OVER- RATED!...OVER-RATED!)
Post a Comment
<< Home