posted by Kyle & Brittany at 6/01/2006 02:27:00 AM
bman, i cant think of anyone more deserving than yourself sir! LOVE the website by the way!
It needs some foam pillars in the back!
B-Man...when we goin mud slingin'?
Thanks for the recommendations guys. I'm gonna hold off on the 20's right now. I am enjoying my first truck though. Thanks!Also, thanks to the lovely Lorraine for posing with my new ride.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
bman, i cant think of anyone more deserving than yourself sir! LOVE the website by the way!
It needs some foam pillars in the back!
B-Man...when we goin mud slingin'?
Thanks for the recommendations guys. I'm gonna hold off on the 20's right now. I am enjoying my first truck though. Thanks!
Also, thanks to the lovely Lorraine for posing with my new ride.
Post a Comment
<< Home