Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Universal Mardi Gras!




Wolf, Magnum, HB, and Brit were an instant hit on the King & Queen Float at Universal Studios Mardi Gras Parade on May 8th!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a very special thanks to honeybear for making it happen and to jessica our bead captain for the pics!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What tha F*ck??????????

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolf - Nice picture.......but ummmm, yea, there seems to be a problem in the names on the list for Varisty & Junior Varsity. Dutch is not on either. Please fix accordingly ASAP!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mags! Great post...what a blast it was being on that float with those ubergay gold sequence tops! I felt what it was like to be Elton John for one moment in time...crowds screaming for your attention, being strapped on, having another man strapped on mere feet away...ahh to be young and gay!

Dutch! I see your dilemma! Where the F is your name?!?! I can honestly say I am not behind this latest hijink! I'll help find the culprit whether it be human error or computer glitch or devious bastard.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ace,Gary... you guys look good.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HB really made it happen that night!!!! Sooooooo much fun:)

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonutts - LOL...so true buddy. You really never know. I miss one event or I do not call someone back once and I am on JV or totally off the list.

Wolf - Thank you sir. Thank you for fixing the "Dutch name incident part duex." You the man, as usual.

Tittany (I like that name for some reason) - You guys look great in gold! Anything matching under those outfits?

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On second look on that first picture - you can see something in a tube shape coming out of the bottom of Wolf's & Bobby's shorts......can anyone determine what that is?

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cobra, now u are talking!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home