posted by Kyle & Brittany at 5/02/2006 09:32:00 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!this just made my week!
Were-wolf,Redonkulous! Guy, you topped my expectations with this one...Gary, I luv ya babe! Still waiting on that prediction... Thanks for the call Wolf and Magnum..that meant alot. Bravo, get ready 4th of fn july! Miss you Bretheren!
Thats my uncle Gary, always throwing up his colors at the Igloo. Shouldnt we present him with an award of some kind or make him a varsity member?
She just another hoe that I met in the hoooooooooood...I tole her I was crunch black and it was all good...she might as well go ahead and suck on my wooooooooood....and let me whisper sonthin in her ear if i could
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
this just made my week!
Were-wolf,
Redonkulous! Guy, you topped my expectations with this one...Gary, I luv ya babe! Still waiting on that prediction... Thanks for the call Wolf and Magnum..that meant alot. Bravo, get ready 4th of fn july! Miss you Bretheren!
Thats my uncle Gary, always throwing up his colors at the Igloo. Shouldnt we present him with an award of some kind or make him a varsity member?
She just another hoe that I met in the hoooooooooood...I tole her I was crunch black and it was all good...she might as well go ahead and suck on my wooooooooood....and let me whisper sonthin in her ear if i could
Post a Comment
<< Home