posted by Kyle & Brittany at 5/10/2006 09:22:00 PM
will airwolf still dominate? well since he's afraid to play HALO 2...and any other board but one on halo 1, im guessing no...you still dont know nothin bout that double wielding, boy
bodhi,well put...ive fn begged the wolf and magnum to get onboard the xbox live train...alas, ive had no takers...finish the fight
I just ruined my keyboard.
a new age is upon us
Please - there was NEVER a championship so how can there be anyone that will "still" dominate? There was no 2005 champion crowned, no one, no one was crowned. That crown is up for grabs for 2005 in Halo 1. It is up for grabs for 2005 in Halo 2. It is up for grabs for 2006 in Halo 1. It is up for grabs for 2006 in Halo 2.And now, now it is up for grabs for 2006 in Halo 3.No one gets 1st place for not proving themselves. Lets "get that sh*t set up" and play some championship tournaments?!?!
I agree with bodhi. Wolf is afraid of Halo 2 and is only willing to play certain stages of Halo 1. He's got "no shittin' business" thinking domination in Halo 3.
"im gonna hurt 'em, cripple 'em, get 'em off the table"
"I drive trucks, break arms and" play Halo. "It's what I do best."
Utah - you sick son of a b*tch, LOL...pretty funny man.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
will airwolf still dominate? well since he's afraid to play HALO 2...and any other board but one on halo 1, im guessing no...
you still dont know nothin bout that double wielding, boy
bodhi,
well put...ive fn begged the wolf and magnum to get onboard the xbox live train...alas, ive had no takers...
finish the fight
I just ruined my keyboard.
a new age is upon us
Please - there was NEVER a championship so how can there be anyone that will "still" dominate? There was no 2005 champion crowned, no one, no one was crowned.
That crown is up for grabs for 2005 in Halo 1.
It is up for grabs for 2005 in Halo 2.
It is up for grabs for 2006 in Halo 1.
It is up for grabs for 2006 in Halo 2.
And now, now it is up for grabs for 2006 in Halo 3.
No one gets 1st place for not proving themselves. Lets "get that sh*t set up" and play some championship tournaments?!?!
I agree with bodhi. Wolf is afraid of Halo 2 and is only willing to play certain stages of Halo 1. He's got "no shittin' business" thinking domination in Halo 3.
"im gonna hurt 'em, cripple 'em, get 'em off the table"
"I drive trucks, break arms and" play Halo. "It's what I do best."
Utah - you sick son of a b*tch, LOL...pretty funny man.
Post a Comment
<< Home