JOHN CUSACK WILL BE AT CYPRESS GARDENS ON MAY 18th!

Cypress Gardens Adventure Park will be the background filming site for an independent film titled "Grace is Gone" that stars well-known actor John Cusack.
Directed by James C. Strouse, the film follows the husband on a road trip adventure with his two young daughters to their favorite amusement park, which in this case, will be Cypress Gardens. Filming there will take place on May 18, weather permitting.






























7 Comments:
YES, this is for real and YES i will be there! wolf, bravo, dutch are you and your cypress gardens passes with me???
wolf, what are the odds he would sign your better off dead lp?
this movie is already funny...cypress gardens favorite theme park...actually maybe thats not funny...thats just sad
Ohhhhh yeah!!!!! I remember that song..."sing a niggas taint", I couldnt remember if that was r. kelly or blackstreet
i loved him in Serendipity you know I'll be there.
Jesus rocks
The Wolf & Cusack go back like Super Skates vs. Skate Dimensions.
Better believe you'll see a warewolf.
airwolf in
Post a Comment
<< Home