Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Friday, May 05, 2006

IT'S GOOD!


First I was like, "Wow, this is gonna be a lot darker than the other two", then I was like "hmmm", then I was like "oh cool!", then I was like "this is pretty good so far", then I was like "WOW", then I was like "huh?", and at the end I was like "eeeyeah".

Magnum

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there were 3 absolutely amazing, cant take your eyes off the screen action pieces. . .though it was hard to shake that fact that tom is such a tool now. . .still definitely recommend a first time viewing on the big screen

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when Bobby says "tool."

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about this one...does anyone remember when Magnum said "Spanglish" was the greatest movie ever made and I swore that it couldn't be because "From Justin to Kelly" kicked Spanglish's ass all the way across the Cobb Theater parking lot.

A side note:
Who ever knew Dutch had internet access at home? A rare Friday night posting from the Dutchess.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! so true wolf! why the F aren't we all together right now?

6:52 AM  
Blogger Kyle & Brittany said...

utah, thanks for the back up on spanglish. . .for me i think there was something about seeing it on Christmas night w/ the doc. . .

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry my fellow bretheren, but I really enjoyed Cruise's latest mission. I agree that he is a nut case in real life. I can even say that I liked this one better than MI:2. It just had more secrets and plot than the straight up action of John Woo's Mission Impossible 2. It had a nice mixture of both and I would definitely recommend it. Like Cruise or dislike Cruise and his crazy ways, Mission Impossible 3 is worth seeing.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Kyle & Brittany said...

nice one bull, thank u sir, u are the man, and damnit i admire u

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too-shay spanish.....or can i call you spanglish??

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spanish...its been way to fn long brother...i agree with you. T dubbs said the movie was awesome as well Mag...however, I dont think i would enjoy watching this movie because every time I see Tom Cruise I want to Jap Slap him. Utah, i gotta ask brother, what is a renob? I have a feeling it is something derogatory...and if it is, i agree. I honestly dont care if i ever see TomKat, Tom Cruise, Maverick, or anoyone else he pretends to be ever again.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home