posted by Kyle & Brittany at 5/02/2006 03:40:00 PM
THE MAN!
many great times ahead
happy bday ateam, hope all is well...miss u buddy and cant wait to hangout with u and the bretheren again
Happy B-Day Ateam!!Looking forward to seeing you again ! Always thinking about you --Dad & Mom Bretheren Calrk
make that "Clark"
ATEAM...you are not only a hero, captain, and friend, but a true gentleman! Happy Bday buddy!
Hammertime,Im not half the fn man you are...brother, thanks a million. Magnum, thanks for the tribute. You truly are a captain and THE leader! Thanks for everything.
A-team,I know I'm a little late but Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great bday. We miss you down here and hope to see you soon. Bull & Kim
ur a good man big d
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
THE MAN!
many great times ahead
happy bday ateam, hope all is well...miss u buddy and cant wait to hangout with u and the bretheren again
Happy B-Day Ateam!!Looking forward to seeing you again ! Always thinking about you --
Dad & Mom Bretheren Calrk
make that "Clark"
ATEAM...you are not only a hero, captain, and friend, but a true gentleman! Happy Bday buddy!
Hammertime,
Im not half the fn man you are...brother, thanks a million. Magnum, thanks for the tribute. You truly are a captain and THE leader! Thanks for everything.
A-team,
I know I'm a little late but Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great bday. We miss you down here and hope to see you soon.
Bull & Kim
ur a good man big d
Post a Comment
<< Home