Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The WOLF Honored!

Bartow, Fl- The Polk County School Board presented Kyle "THE WOLF" with the prestigious Master Key Award. Wolf was one of four teachers chosen for the annual Master Key ceremony. The Master Key awards are given to educators making significant contributions to the community.

I know what you're thinking and you're right; how in the h*ll did the Wolf get this thing?!?

Just kidding, Wolf is the man, and I couldn't think of anyone more deserving!

17 Comments:

Blogger Kyle & Brittany said...

he's a big bad wolf! go wolf! go wolf!

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would LOVE a comment from ateam or tbone on this one

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, you're killing me here!
I have only one person to thank for this though and it's the Magnum, I wouldn't be in this gig if it wern't for him! You rock Mags!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AW...congrats buddy! You are raising the bar for the rest of us...and I like it!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Wolf is howling.....
Great job! We are proud of you...

DC and BC

9:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dad and brenda? leaving the comments. . .awesome!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this is huge! Dad & Brenda! I'm honored, thanks guys!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wolf...i dont know what to say...u are the man...congrats!!!!

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you sly wolf. What an honor!

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hammer, Hawks, & B-Man thank you!

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats wolfstein

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUST IN:
WOLF IN THE NEWS CHIEF!
4-6-06
CHECK IT OUT ASAP!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Utizzle and Cobrazi! I'm just trying to keep up with you guys.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolf - Awesome man - Congratulations........you are the F'ing man.....

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolf - what thaaaaaaa F?

I mean, I know why you were honored the award, I mean, come on, please! You’re the Wolf! That is a no brainer....

But, do we know who nominated you besides Lisa 'Boof' Marconi, Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski, Lewis, Chubby, & Coach Bobby Finstock?

Harold Howard tried to vote but he wasn't a student – it was a pretty nasty sight when they threw him off school property. Rumor is they are going to fire him from the Hardware store too...the firing only had to do with him biting and infecting the security that threw him off the high school property though....but, he was okay with it because kids would come in there all the time and blow on the dog whistles as hard as they could & Harold for some reason would fall to the ground covering his ears in pain...

Because I sure as hell know the people that didn't vote were Vice Principal Rusty Thorne, Pamela Wells, Mick McAllister, and his friends.....those jerks.

Congrats Wolf - you are the rising star I want to be....'F' Mick and his band of sore losers...we took their basketball title - we took their Master Key - and now we will take their dignity!!!!!!!!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job wolf.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, it's only a side thing for my true passion.
Mary: And what's that?
Pat Healy: I work with retards.
Mary: Isn't that a little politically incorrect?
Pat Healy: Yeah, maybe, but hell, no one's gonna tell me who I can and can't work with.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home