Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

THEY GOT ME!


I thought I was doing everything to keep my birthday under wraps! Honeybear, you amaze me! A BIG BIG THANK YOU for everyone who came out! You all are my favorite people in the world!

Thanks for the awesome birthday surprise!

Magnum


19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE WAS:
UTAH
COBRA
BRAVO
DUTCHIE

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i STILL have no clue how you guys pulled that off!

i cant believe over 35 of you showed up! im humbled!

and the karaoke machine rocks!

how much fun are we going to have with that thing!

honeybear how will i ever top you on this!

and the food was amazing!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kyle & Brittany said...

WHERE WAS:
ALI "THE HAMMER" HAMTAEE???

UTAH where were you!?!??

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HoneyBear really went all out this time. I especially loved the low-hanging decorations, quick to decapitate anyone walking in. The karaoke machine is the best. That will be a staple at every gathering from here on out. (Just make sure you get the Michael Bolton collection.)

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man...that was a great time...im glad u liked it...honeybear really did go all out...happy birthday

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must have been something else. The two of you thought no one was home after spending the day together. While entering the house Airwolf goes in for the kiss on the back of the neck and BOOYAH! you guys are busted. What a great day to come out of the closet...Happy Birthday Magnum.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you bman!

wish u could have been there ,i heard u were invited. . .

4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cobra-

thanks buddy! i appreciate it!
sure missed u man!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

FACE- where the eff have u been! miss u man! thanks for the kind words! love ya man!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnum, what do I say? I do not know what to say? There was no possible way I could have been there. There was no way. I AM SORRY MAN!! IT KILLED me knowing I would not be able to make it!!

What the F? Is that Liz and Hawks there? No wayyyyyyyy......where the F have they been on the last 10 Bretheren opt's training missions?

Magnum, I am sorry man - you knew I was in Georgia for my cousin's CF foundation fund raiser. They have it every year in April. Man, I would have given anything to be there buddy - anything!!!!! I am sorry I missed it buddy....Janina and I were going to get with Wolf to do a "Satellite" conference call for your b-day party but we did not have enough time before we left for Georgia - I AM SORRY MAN!! Tell me what I can do to make it up to you?!?! Anything man, just tell me?!?!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where was Bravo?

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's Evan?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Kyle & Brittany said...

gooood buddy ev was there, bravo was in colorado, but left a very kind voice mail

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You saying something about Dutch not leaving a voice mail?

Pleaseeee - you just wait to see what I got you, you ungrateful S.O.B. I got your voice mail right here on my left ball!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert, my presents in Jason's car...

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Ateam and I sincerely apologize for our absence. I blame the lack of technology (no space time continuim, no teleporter, no flux capacitor). If those were here - I know we would have rocked the fn heck outta the K machine. How do you spell Cary - okie? If I had three wishes:
1. To be able to instintaneously beam myself to the bretheren... or beam the bretheren to me
2. Join Timid Unicorn or Anberlin (both groups belong in the same category)
3. Be able to speak any food or drink of my desire and have it instintaneously appear in my hand

Asalamaleika,

CPT N (XBOX LIVE Gamer ID - - if you have the fn nutz)

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GD, I ADMIRE YOU

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally got a bday call from neen!

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe it Bobby? I do not know what takes her so long? She is getting better though...

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home