Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

NEW POLL!






Which lucky lady will win the new poll?

17 Comments:

Blogger Kyle & Brittany said...

this is going to be a tough one!

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, on this poll you can vote on more than one schlady but only once a day. Just put a check by those you want to ...um fantasize about.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great poll Magnum!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnum - good poll buddy - this one is all on you! I like it - it will take the heat of us, LOL.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SONUTTS - I will tell you the names buddy all the way down - picture by picture from left to right.....ready buddy?

1)Beth & then Abby (Bodhi's g/f) in the picture next to her

2)Janina (Neen), Britney, Erica, Lisa sipping out of the drink at Channel Side in Tampa for Wolf's B-Day suprise by the Brit.

3)Britney, Janina (Neen), Erica at Halloween party 2005.

4)Kim, Erica, Britney, Janina (Neen), Abby, Lisa, Emily/Sheila (same person) at Dutch's house for Christmas Party 2005.

Liz is Hawk's g/f but she is not pictured in these pictures. She was at Bobby's suprise party though. She is in those pictures.
And, I am sure you know Sarah is Utah's g/f.
And, Sheila & Emily are the same person - don't ask, long story. They are Cobra's girlfriend, girlfriend's, whatever, you know what I am saying, right? LOL.

Hope that helps buddy???

10:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love u sick bastards! i will take the heat for this one!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can anyone guess who i voted for??

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted for Sheily or is it Emila?
I'm confused.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted for Jenn Sterger if anyone asks.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SONUTTS,
No problem buddy, I am glad I could help out...that is what I am hear for man.

And the thanks I get for being that way, from Air Wolf, is putting my name on JV since I did not make it last Saturday. Isn't that some bull snap? There was no way with the schedule I had that Easter weenend and not to mention only getting a 24 hour notice, that it was going on at Wolf's that Saturday night....

I tell ya, it must be harder than hell to please the Wolf. I will ask Britney what she does to do it and ask her to show me so I can learn and know what to do to keep the Wolf happy....LOL.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby - thank you for taking the heat as usual. I know who you voted for. You voted for at least four girls by now and you voted for them everyday you sick freak...I love you though man. You are crazy but I love you...

BMan - I think it is both names she goes by. She prefers Emily but on her license is Sheila.

Hammer - is Jenn Sterger on the poll? I did not see her name?

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dutch- No, she's not on the poll, but we need to figure out a way to get her on there!

Bobby- I'm dating a girl by the name of Lacey...is there any way I can get her picture on there for the poll? I think you met her once many years ago. She's got a twin sister by the name of Macey. Ring a bell!?

2:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice to see cobra on here once in a eon!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i want to get face and dutch under the same roof!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so many hotties! who do i choose, abbs, brit, lisa. . .too many choices! i fantasize about them all!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hambone, ur dating lacey again!?!? wow! how is she????!!!!! is she as hot as i remember her???

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cobra - I like it buddy!

Hammer - No doubt my brother.

Bobby & Face - Lets do it, all of us under one roof. I like the sound of that with some added ingredients.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home