posted by Kyle & Brittany at 4/25/2006 11:37:00 PM
The video stopped half way through. Check to see if there is a problem. B-Man
listening to that is better than playing shark attack at the Barrel "O" fun in the winter haven mall!!!
What about Contra and Pole Position at the same time?Yep, PC song still better.
fuckin great reference there whitesnake...that one's been wanting to come out for quite some time
I have seen that video so many times and it is still, not enough. Three years ago when I moved to Polk County I had no idea how much it meant to be a Winter Haveneonite/Polk Countyeonite. But after viewing this video of these three fine representatives of Polk County, HEY, I said POLK COUNTY!! I knew, I knew I was a part of something big. I knew it. Thanks three reps of Polk County, I have nothing but love for you and I am forever thankful to you for showing me and making me aware of where I live & whose house I am in. It is the 863 house!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
The video stopped half way through. Check to see if there is a problem. B-Man
listening to that is better than playing shark attack at the Barrel "O" fun in the winter haven mall!!!
What about Contra and Pole Position at the same time?
Yep, PC song still better.
fuckin great reference there whitesnake...that one's been wanting to come out for quite some time
I have seen that video so many times and it is still, not enough.
Three years ago when I moved to Polk County I had no idea how much it meant to be a Winter Haveneonite/Polk Countyeonite. But after viewing this video of these three fine representatives of Polk County, HEY, I said POLK COUNTY!! I knew, I knew I was a part of something big. I knew it.
Thanks three reps of Polk County, I have nothing but love for you and I am forever thankful to you for showing me and making me aware of where I live & whose house I am in. It is the 863 house!
Post a Comment
<< Home