ManBearPig
It was like any other wednesday night, a few guys hanging out awaiting the ten o'clock hour to arrive. Cold Bud select in hand and the finest tombstone fully loaded pizza money can buy. The hour strikes, South Park is upon us. It started out normal but by the first I could tell this was not going to be one of their finest. I just wanted to know if any other Bretheren member caught this episode and what they thought about it. Im super serial.Spanish out....






























4 Comments:
I caught this one, but it was in real life. I was invited somewhere to consume some food with some Bretheren members, like normal. I was being skeptical if the dinner was going to go down. To no suprise, this is the funny part guys, we weren't able to get a table for the 15 stomach-churning, headache-having, libido-lacking S.O.B.s that were waiting for approx. two hours. I have to say that the Bretheren member who started the whole idea did not anticipate the country of Guam showing up, but still I would have enjoyed some nice spicy chicken wings, yumm. I ate a BIG-MAC, what happened don't ask, if you are reading this you were probably there so you know. I guess we could have gotten in more quickly if we were Mexican (no offense Hammer) or V.I.P.
p.s. it was great seeing everyone though. bravo says the same hahah
please just tell me the show bashed al gore
Spanish, great post...I did indeed catch the ManBearPig episode and it did lack quite a bit. I did like the correlations they raised between Al Gore's Global Warming whining and ManBearPig...some funny parts here and there, but not one of the highlights of this season so far. I guess Matt & Trey are still pissed at Comedy Central for censoring thier mohammad cartoon so they're not putting too much effort into their show on this one.
I loved them bashing Al Gore with him not having any friends and trying to convince everyone of the evil Manbearpig, "aka global warming"
Cartman highlight, when he swallows his bodyweight in fake treasure and can't move or talk.
Post a Comment
<< Home