posted by Kyle & Brittany at 4/23/2006 04:59:00 PM
DID YOU KNOW: breth godfather has an identical shirt as the shirt tbone is wearing
and the breth godfather is. . .evan pinter!thats right ev has that same exact shirt!
I do not know what is going on here but I am on A-Team's and T-Bone's side. Who erased what and what did it say??????? Post that shit!
Has the situation calmed down at all? I am in the dark here but what I do know is, we all need to come together and work together after we get all this straightened out.....alright everybody?Group Hug next time we get together!!
I'm with you Dutchie! I need a hug ASAP!
Hammer - let me know when man - I love your hugs buddy! GD, I love your hugs!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
DID YOU KNOW: breth godfather has an identical shirt as the shirt tbone is wearing
and the breth godfather is. . .evan pinter!
thats right ev has that same exact shirt!
I do not know what is going on here but I am on A-Team's and T-Bone's side.
Who erased what and what did it say??????? Post that shit!
Has the situation calmed down at all? I am in the dark here but what I do know is, we all need to come together and work together after we get all this straightened out.....alright everybody?
Group Hug next time we get together!!
I'm with you Dutchie! I need a hug ASAP!
Hammer - let me know when man - I love your hugs buddy! GD, I love your hugs!
Post a Comment
<< Home