posted by Kyle & Brittany at 4/20/2006 07:28:00 AM
WOW! WOLF!THAT WAS AMAZING! A MUST SEE FOR ALL!
In T-Bone's defense, he is the proprietor and creator of the officially licensed Bretheren token (now available at all Target and Crate & Barrel stores).
Anonymous, I appreciate your candidness. Indeed there is favoritism at play or nepotism. I, for one demand to know who made little peice of propaganda damnit...on Hitler's birthday of all days--a coincidence? I think not. This is the worst Hitler birthday ever. Thanks alot.
anon-im with you totally! i love all of you sick bastards and NEVER want anyone to feel excluded! this short vid was put together in honor of ateams bachelor party. . .and im almost positive we made contact w/ all breth at the time to participate. . . please know how much you are valued and appreciated!we love you and none of this could have been possible without you!magnum
no bretheren member should ever be anonymous on this site...i hate that
I totally agree.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
WOW! WOLF!
THAT WAS AMAZING! A MUST SEE FOR ALL!
In T-Bone's defense, he is the proprietor and creator of the officially licensed Bretheren token (now available at all Target and Crate & Barrel stores).
Anonymous, I appreciate your candidness. Indeed there is favoritism at play or nepotism. I, for one demand to know who made little peice of propaganda damnit...on Hitler's birthday of all days--a coincidence? I think not. This is the worst Hitler birthday ever. Thanks alot.
anon-
im with you totally! i love all of you sick bastards and NEVER want anyone to feel excluded!
this short vid was put together in honor of ateams bachelor party. . .and im almost positive we made contact w/ all breth at the time to participate. . .
please know how much you are valued and appreciated!
we love you and none of this could have been possible without you!
magnum
no bretheren member should ever be anonymous on this site...i hate that
I totally agree.
Post a Comment
<< Home