Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there, ready to duel it out in Karaoke.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr. utah may make a cameo

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of drinks should mr. utah bring? he was suggesting maybe some 40s

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You MFer's - - are we doing a pre easter egg hunt or what.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cobra, another no show. . .hmmmmm

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Magnum?

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worst case senerio - I will be there at 8:30pm after Ava goes to sleep.....

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you bastards Saturday.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Saturday result in some shuffling between JV and Varsity members?

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way if anyone wants to bring cokes, or beer, or publix sweet tea that'd be dope...I'll be doing up hamburgers and skeet filled hot dogs. skeet skeet skeet.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I provide the skeet?

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonutts, of course! Ali the Hamtee, please join us and bring plenty of skeet.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would pay big money to see The Hammer again, it's been too long!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Kyle & Brittany said...

CONFIRMED:
wolf
bravo
hammer
face
dutch
utah
magnum
bodhi

???
cobra
hawks

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm planning on coming, BUT have doubts cause someones WIFE hasn't rescheduled her appointment, and I have a feeling it's because she's too shy to call. Let's make this happen!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you bastards...and challenging you to a duet.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will be there around 730ish

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not going to sing around a bunch of guys, but i'll drink some beer, look at some hot girls and play some halo....

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE WAS DUTCH?!?!?!?

10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bretheren in attendence:
WOLF
MAGNUM
BRAVO
HAMMER
FACE
UTAH

wolf- GREAT FOOD SIR!
gentleman, great karaoke and great halo, and great "stuff" on wolfs computer!!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolf, Bobby, Bravo, Utah, Hammer, and Face,

I am sorry I missed......

Dutch was getting his gold clubs re-gripped at 8:00am in Orlando Saturday morning, drove back to the Haven to do a day full of yard work - cleaning the house - sweeping out the garage - cleaning the back patio - preparing & marinating food for family and in-laws coming over the next day for Easter Dinner at Dutch's house, and had family unexpectedly come over late Saturday night to see the baby Ava, and they did not leave until 9:45pm. At best, I could have showered to be over at Wolf's at about 10:15pm to stay an hour at the very most due to having to get up at 5:45am for 7:00am Easter church service that Janina had to sing at.

I was just to damn tired boys, I apologize. If my eyes could have stayed open Saturday night & I did not need to get up at 5:45am Sunday morning for Easter service, I would have been there.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home