A thing called injustice...



From Variety magazine 03/15/2006
"Not satisfied with how TEEN WOLF TOO, CURSED or VAN HELSING left the man/wolf genre, Benicio Del Toro has signed on to star in and produce a remake of THE WOLF MAN for Universal. Unlike many remakes that contemporize their stories, this version will keep the Wolf Man in Victorian London. Andrew Kevin Walker (SEVEN) is writing the script that will star Del Toro as a man who visits London only to be bitten by a werewolf. The studio is hoping to get WOLF MAN before cameras in early 2007 for a summer 2008 release. Del Toro is apparently a huge fan of THE WOLF MAN and other Universal monsters and has been collecting memorabilia for years. And really, can you think of anyone better to star as Wolf Man in a movie? I don't think so..."
C'Mon guys, we have to rally here for the wolf...the real wolf...AirWolf. Who looks like they could play the original with an authentic wolf-like apperance? Take a close look at the photos above. It's a given. Please contact Universal and let them know the Airwolf won't sit by and have Del Taco take the role he was born to play. When I say air, you say wolf, air...






























5 Comments:
and the wolf is promoting awareness for the importance of buckling up!
airwolf man you have my vote who's ass do i need to kick to make this happen. tell you what i'll do when i become varsity. that's for you hammer
wolf...who do I need to sleep with for you to get this part? let me know man, I'm there for you!
p.s. I have studies 50 hours this week for my national boards this weekend...and the weeks not over yet...
Brothers, you are too kind. Thank you for the vote of confidence. Hammer your offer is too kind, but there's no need to sleep with anyone. If you really do want to help it would probably be a good thing if you gave a handjob to the president of universal for me.
Magnum-you were right, I can't stress enough the importance of buckling up...that's why I look so serious in that picture. Seriously ridiculous.
who do i have to blow?
Post a Comment
<< Home