Gang Night!
I want everyone on this one and I mean everyone! I'm talking about Bohdi and Abbs, Cobra and Emily, Bull and Kim, Hawks and Liz, Dutch and Neen, Wolf and Brit, Bravo and Lisa!Friday night, May 12th, we ALL go over to Pleasure Island where we have
1) Dinner at Planet Hollywood where we can view Daniel's trophy from "The Karate Kid Part III" and a frozen Sly Stallone prop from "Demolition Man" and then. . .
2) Catch the Opening Night showing of "Poseidon" with the great Kurt Russell and Richard Dreyfus
Game On?
Maggs






























16 Comments:
This movie will be huge. I'm really looking forward to it. Although I have $50 Bodhi won't make it though. I remember when that guy used to be one of the key brethren...one of the most influential. I remember when he was the bretheren treasurer back in '87 then moved up to account executive. We need the old Bodhi back, and I mean now!
I heard the food at Planet Hollywood is awesome......can't stop talking about it. Also I don't give a sh## about Richard Doofus. Pass for me. Not a fan of "hollywood" these days.
FYI, I created a feedburner for this site so if anyone is on my geek level using RSS feeds, point yours at http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheBretheren
Holy Hell, a Hollywood Weeks post....I'm not sure that many know of this "code" with which you speak young jedi. I thought RSS stood for Really Super Sweet feeds.
Does gang night mean "gang bang?"
Magnum/Bobby - Dutch and Neen are in like flin on a rin, tin, next to kin, like Bin Ladin at his execution!! I want to sit next to Hammer in the theater though?!?!
Ava's 1st birthday is the next day, Saturday May 13th, if anyone wants to stop by Dutch's for b-day cake around 1:00pm? Do not worry about bring presents - I just want to see Bretheren affliates there!!
Cobra will be there and he's bringing his bitch...
i feel like...somehow God does not want me to take part in the polls...and it makes me feel like a J.V. member...somehow they dont show up for me... alas, i set out to prove ria flow wrong...whoever the hell that is..and melady and i shall attend this event..unless something comes up, of course...
why do i have that strange feeling like something will come up
i just remembered. . .bodes cant make it, GB is performing that night
bman, easy dicky dreyfus, u have to give him his props for american graffitti, jaws, close encounters, steakout, mr hollands opus; he seemed pretty humble when i met him in 04 and was a one time bush guy (may still be)
Clue: place a mirror infront of
ria flow
and ye shall see just who this bretheren member is.
adam, thanks for stopping by!
i would have gone with "flowria"... sorry for the confusion
BobbyMag,
Get with Kyle on the Doofus speech from two weeks ago.
understood
Post a Comment
<< Home