posted by Kyle & Brittany at 3/21/2006 04:34:00 PM
Bobby - Thank you sir! You and you brothers are the best! The best friends I could ever ask for. Seriously - I love all you guys, you guys will always have a special place in my heart and God help whomever may try to mess with you boys - I will be there when asked. I love all you boys!
Dutchie...can't wait to give you those bday spankins! I'm done with boards you bastard. Give me a ring so we can take WH by storm!
dutchie ur the best, ali love that ur on varsity and cant wait for us all to get together ASAP
dutch- i cant believe u got me on that thing at cypress gardens
Ali/Hammer - Lets do it baby! I have your crazy "200 something" area code cell phone number. I will call you soon and we will rise up to the occasion.Thank you Bretheren! U R the best - this beer is for you!Bobby - I was just hoping that "gliding ride" at the CPG ("Polk County - where you at?") could hold my body weight. Had a blast with you, honey bear, the neen, Ava in her stomach, and the Merrits that day buddy. Great times, great times!! Remember I almost got tangled in the "flying circle swing ride?" LOL...They almost didn't even let me ride it because the seat belt barely fit me...
Bravo,Thanks man - I appreciate it.Happy belated B-Day to you too buddy - I had no idea we were a day apart? Maybe we are twins seperated at birth and we never knew it? We do look a littleeeeee bit a like?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Bobby - Thank you sir! You and you brothers are the best! The best friends I could ever ask for.
Seriously - I love all you guys, you guys will always have a special place in my heart and God help whomever may try to mess with you boys - I will be there when asked. I love all you boys!
Dutchie...can't wait to give you those bday spankins! I'm done with boards you bastard. Give me a ring so we can take WH by storm!
dutchie ur the best, ali love that ur on varsity and cant wait for us all to get together ASAP
dutch- i cant believe u got me on that thing at cypress gardens
Ali/Hammer - Lets do it baby! I have your crazy "200 something" area code cell phone number. I will call you soon and we will rise up to the occasion.
Thank you Bretheren! U R the best - this beer is for you!
Bobby - I was just hoping that "gliding ride" at the CPG ("Polk County - where you at?") could hold my body weight. Had a blast with you, honey bear, the neen, Ava in her stomach, and the Merrits that day buddy. Great times, great times!! Remember I almost got tangled in the "flying circle swing ride?" LOL...They almost didn't even let me ride it because the seat belt barely fit me...
Bravo,
Thanks man - I appreciate it.
Happy belated B-Day to you too buddy - I had no idea we were a day apart? Maybe we are twins seperated at birth and we never knew it? We do look a littleeeeee bit a like?
Post a Comment
<< Home