Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Adjustment


Airwolf and the Brittster were given unfettered access to the land of The Hammer. Hammer, always the consummate professional took time out of his busy schedule of slaying massive amounts of tang to "adjust" the Brittster. Being a true gentleman, Hammer was kind enough to adjust both the front and back of the Brittster's ribcage, giving extra attention to the front chestal region, allowing time to really get in there and massage away the aches and pains. The fact that Airwolf was asked to leave The Hammer's bedroom whilst he worked really points to his ability to concentrate as well as his dedication and knowledge of Chiropracticing. I could really hear him getting in there and adjusting. In a side note, Ali's room is full of actual human skeletons. And incidently it's worth noting that Hammer sleeps in a coffin made of spinal cords. I guess someone had to pick up where Dr. Paul Bearer left off. In all seriousness, Hammer is the man, and we appreciate him taking time to do what he does best! I'll over look the digit that you slipped in.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Hammer is a true Master of his Craft:) My back DOES actually feel better....After wolf was asked to step outside, He really did a number on my "Chestal" region...I wasn't really having any problems there, but Dr. Hammer was sure to check things over, he's so thorough!!! I can't wait for my Follow-Up appointment on Thursday!!!!

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolf, Britt you guys are too kind! The "Chestal" region is what I specialized in in school. It's not all fun and games like most of you would think, but I enjoy what I do and wouldn't change it for the world. Magnum thought I should have specialized in the "anal" region, but I didn't listen.

Seriously...all you Bretheren members and spouses if you need me do not hesistate to give me a ring. I don't have my practice set up yet, but I do have some stuff to work with at the house. I am at your service!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Wolf really have to leave the room?
If so, I want to hear about this.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Wolf really have to leave the room?
If so, I want to hear about this.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if wolf had to leave the room yall know what that means that the hammer fell. j/k that's cool that he hooked you up britt, now hammer can you check out this boil on my ass. your a chiropractic phenome ready to crack the back of this scoliossis ladden world.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

utah,

"you ever farted so hard your back cracked?"

Thor (a.k.a. Ali "the Hammer" Hamptee), what a gentlemen. Beth and I need an appointment. Please let me know when youre available.

ATEAM

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ateam and Beth...I am at your service. Just let me know when and we will make it happen.

Utah, I'm afraid I'm going to have to refer you out to a specialist for the boil on your ass. Robert Clark is his name...a.k.a. the ass man.

Dutchie...the truth is he didn't have to leave the room, but next time he will!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha, ali u are the man!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think with a little help from the hammer and ill be back on the bball court in no time

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawks...I'm going to do my best to get you back on the court and back on Varsity!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home