Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

2 Years Ago TONIGHT!








*Comments required for anyone who was involved in the evening.
*More pics available here: http://www.pbase.com/cyberdavea/magnum&page=all

31 Comments:

Blogger Kyle & Brittany said...

Bretheren in attendance:
1. Magnum
2. Ateam
3. Bravo
4. Hawks
5. Bull Hurley
6. Utah
7. Doc
8. Face
9. Cobra
10.Bodhi
11.Airwolf

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentleman:
i just stumbled upon the bretheren oath of secrecy and the scavenger hunt!

they are hysterical!

email me and ill send email them over to u for a blast from the past!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome if liz sees that picture...im sure she wont care

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a glorious night. The pure joy and excitement that i get just below my sternum area make me all warm. It's kind of like M. Jackson at a T-Ball game. Anyways that was the past and we must look on to another phenomonal event, Bravo's B-Party or parties. Here's to good times. Bitches

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow

im in awe of that last picture...thats a pantymelter

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say A-Team but Bobby's bachelor party had a lot more potential than yours did. I blame the weather - it is not your fault. We should do another one to see if there is a difference in potential walking around City Walk????

A-Team Bachelor Party - Take II

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd do either bp over again in a muther fn heartbeat - - no regrets.

happy birthday dutch!

more e.pinther please!!!!!!!!!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When was this? And why wasn't I invited!?

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hammer, I feel your pain, the Wolf wasn't invited either...we weren't worthy! Or maybe it was because we were both brokebacking it that night.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Kyle & Brittany said...

wolf you were there u mf! ali remember those voice mails you got that night. . . ! ! !

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that night was great...i had the greatest time...all i remember is that homeless guy helping bull hurley puke in the bathroom...ill never forget that

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah hammer we called you cuz you had to go off and get an education and shit. i think we left two or three messages.though you weren't there we were thinking of ya when we were drunk, basking in the lovely ocean of T&A. next time hammer, next time for bravo's

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, now that you mention it I do remember the nasty voicemails by the women with the sexy voices. Gotta tell you I left those messages on my machine for weeks in hopes of recording them for you guys, but my bastard roomates ended up deleting them. Good times...Good times! Bravo...you are next! Wolf, I've heard great stories about you from that night.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the greatest night ever!!! I'll forever be grateful to the homeless man that helped me after I puked! I still don't know how I got back to the hotel that night.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hammer, what I saw when I came out of my alcohol induced coma was something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Blood, semen, afterbirth, and Adam Dicks.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your right airwolf...i remember carrying u to his car...im sorry it had to go down like that

12:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHA! I LOVE YOU SICK BASTARDS! CANT WAIT FOR BRAVOS! THIS SUMMER, IT ALL HAPPENS ALL OVER AGAIN!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wolf is right, there was urine and shit everywhere

6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think bull hurley actually touched a nipple that night

6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LEXI

6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LEXI

6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LEXI

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think lexi is a porn star now

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we need to find her . . . ASAP

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

probably the greatest night of my life

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is up with Utah and Face being a part of that night, but not a part of Varsity!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bravo, well said sir, well said. . .you are the man

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah what is up with those two not being in varsity

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah there is a flaw in the rankings for some of us who have been there since day 1

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

magnum is my hero

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Hell it's the Doc! In the flesh!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home