posted by Kyle & Brittany at 2/23/2006 04:34:00 PM
LOL....I can see Wolf right now going into work and just shaking his head with a that side smirk that SOB has as he pulls out the cell phone to take pictures of this total bull sh*t, LOL!!!!What the hell is wrong with the WHPD? I guess it was just a matter of time until they turned gangsta since their new station was built in Florence Villa?
Yo yo yo, pull yo mutha fn' ass over....Don't do drugs.
do any of u sick bastards remember when i put together a DARE video for LRHS back in spring 97???
bull, do u remember whatever study it was in college that reported the dare program didnt really do anything to prevent kids from doing drugs?
by the by, if anyone has any vintage bull hurley pics from the pride team circa 1989 lake shipp elem, i will pay big money
This one's for you Mags:"I stay flossing in that candy paintBlowin dankSippin drank on 84 swangersTearin up the lane, tearin up the laaaaaaaane"
I'm the only one with those vintage pics!!! Where was that ride when I was with the D.A.R.E program back at Lake Shipp?
"DAT'S WHY I GOT A PURPLE SPRITE... AND JA'LL AINT"
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
LOL....I can see Wolf right now going into work and just shaking his head with a that side smirk that SOB has as he pulls out the cell phone to take pictures of this total bull sh*t, LOL!!!!
What the hell is wrong with the WHPD? I guess it was just a matter of time until they turned gangsta since their new station was built in Florence Villa?
Yo yo yo, pull yo mutha fn' ass over....Don't do drugs.
do any of u sick bastards remember when i put together a DARE video for LRHS back in spring 97???
bull, do u remember whatever study it was in college that reported the dare program didnt really do anything to prevent kids from doing drugs?
by the by, if anyone has any vintage bull hurley pics from the pride team circa 1989 lake shipp elem, i will pay big money
This one's for you Mags:
"I stay flossing in that candy paint
Blowin dank
Sippin drank on 84 swangers
Tearin up the lane, tearin up the laaaaaaaane"
I'm the only one with those vintage pics!!! Where was that ride when I was with the D.A.R.E program back at Lake Shipp?
"DAT'S WHY I GOT A PURPLE SPRITE... AND JA'LL AINT"
Post a Comment
<< Home