posted by Kyle & Brittany at 2/23/2006 04:24:00 PM
Anyone turned on? Or just down right scared? LOL, just kidding....you look great Brit! Did you and Wolf have crazy, really turned on, really hot s*x when you got home from the gun range from shooting the gun for the first time?
Guys...don't be fooled by this pic, although I DO appear kinda tough & sexy, I was actually shakin' like a dog shittin' peach seeds....and sweatin' like a slave, I might add
I am up for seeing that, yea, I could watch that.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Anyone turned on? Or just down right scared? LOL, just kidding....you look great Brit!
Did you and Wolf have crazy, really turned on, really hot s*x when you got home from the gun range from shooting the gun for the first time?
Guys...don't be fooled by this pic, although I DO appear kinda tough & sexy, I was actually shakin' like a dog shittin' peach seeds....and sweatin' like a slave, I might add
I am up for seeing that, yea, I could watch that.
Post a Comment
<< Home