posted by Kyle & Brittany at 2/10/2006 06:50:00 PM
as soon as any of u bastards see this one for sell contact magnum ASAP
the fsu hottie, jenn sterger, will be in the may issue of playboy
for sell? orfor sale?Which be it is Missa Clark?
I'm pretty sure this chick is not hot.
She makes me want to do my Chris Parnell face.
For those of you who have not had the pleasure of seeing Jenn Sterger, THE FSU Hottie, please let me introduce you...http://www.jennsterger.net/http://fsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70103&page=1&l=7920d&id=5226986All in a days work...all in a days work...Have a pleasant day bitches!
Hammer - I have never been formally introduced to you but I see we have much in common. I do not think I have ever seen a nicer ass then that of that FSU hottie Jenn Sterger. Holy sh*t man - that will be in my head and on my mind for decades to come.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
as soon as any of u bastards see this one for sell contact magnum ASAP
the fsu hottie, jenn sterger, will be in the may issue of playboy
for sell?
or
for sale?
Which be it is Missa Clark?
I'm pretty sure this chick is not hot.
She makes me want to do my Chris Parnell face.
For those of you who have not had the pleasure of seeing Jenn Sterger, THE FSU Hottie, please let me introduce you...
http://www.jennsterger.net/
http://fsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70103&page=1&l=7920d&id=5226986
All in a days work...all in a days work...
Have a pleasant day bitches!
Hammer - I have never been formally introduced to you but I see we have much in common. I do not think I have ever seen a nicer ass then that of that FSU hottie Jenn Sterger. Holy sh*t man - that will be in my head and on my mind for decades to come.
Post a Comment
<< Home