Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Utah, Hi-jacked







Rouge bretheren member Utah made a special rare appearance Saturday along with The Hammer, Airwolf and Bravo. As you can see in the photos above, J. Utah has gone to great financial lengths to successfully void the warranty on his new Ford...but damn it looks good.

Above: After repeated attempts to crawl up into this beast, frustration got the best of Bravo and Airwolf as they began to relieve themselves on the Utahmobile. The Hammer was speechless.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that guy from somewhere....2004

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utah - I am jealous. Maybe one day my truck will grow up to be like yours.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope so at least....you have my dream truck buddy. Care to make a gamble where winner takes your truck and loser takes mine?

I will play you a game of Halo for it?

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

utah, u are the man, i cant believe so may breth gathered together and i wasnt there

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Story time...

What does Utah do when there is traffic. He runs over the median without hesitation. Trust me...I experienced it Friday with Bravo and let me be the frist to tell you. It felt good...felt real good.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adale you know who I am. I want to meet you and your truck at the Lakeland mud hole at 3:00 on Sunday.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3:00am in the morning? This a girl or a boy?

4:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

why am i turned on?

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you Bobby.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now, THAT's a woos truck...LOL

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said " mud hole "

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home