Tomorrow on DVD!

Don't walk, RUN to get Waiting tomorrow on DVD! But before you watch it, there will be a special BRETHREN screening tomorrow evening at Airwolf's! I expect everyone of you bastards to attend! Remember this is in the top 5 of 2005 comedies! In the comment section let me know that you're attending tomorrow night @7:00.






























11 Comments:
wolf- CANT WAIT TO SEE IT
Mags, I knew I could count on you! I'll see you and the rest of the crew here tomorrow night.
Will you be having a later showing? I will be available around 9:30pm
Bravo...the house is moving slowly...permits have been what slowed us down. We just got the one approved today, so next week the ball will really get rolling. How's the pool situation?
Bman, indeed there will be an encore presentation at 9:30.
Well I waited....for a funny part in the movie.Dane Cook, good. Ball jokes, good. Ryan Reynolds, smug. Outtakes, weak. Unfunny filler characters, too many. On a scale of 1-10 this one gets a big #4.
92
Did I miss it guys?
I am sorry boys - I had to take my in laws to the airport and my little one had a bad rash on her butt so I had to get home after the airport. Can you boys find it in your hearts to let this one slip??
Rain check? Let me know....
wolf, u know i WILL make it up to u sir
FYI walmart has waiting + exclusive bonus disc (thats 3 discs total) for 16 bucks!
Is the girl on the cover in the yellow shirt Briteny Spears? Anyone? Beuler? Tell me in not the only one...
Post a Comment
<< Home