posted by Kyle & Brittany at 2/11/2006 09:06:00 AM
from the people that brought you anchorman and stroker ace
I'll be in the theatre August 4th sporting my American flag shirt. I may even bring my sons, Walker and Texas Ranger!
This looks good. An opportunity for Will to win back some of the points he lost for doing "Kicking and Screaming" & "Bewitched".
Hammer - I have never been formally introduced to you but I see we have much in common. I do not think I have ever seen a nicer ass then that of that FSU hottie Jenn Sterger. Holy sh*t man - that will be in my head and on my mind for decades to come.
Wolfy - LOL, good one buddy. You ain't lying about those two duds Will put out, geez-o beez-o!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
from the people that brought you anchorman and stroker ace
I'll be in the theatre August 4th sporting my American flag shirt. I may even bring my sons, Walker and Texas Ranger!
This looks good. An opportunity for Will to win back some of the points he lost for doing "Kicking and Screaming" & "Bewitched".
Hammer - I have never been formally introduced to you but I see we have much in common. I do not think I have ever seen a nicer ass then that of that FSU hottie Jenn Sterger. Holy sh*t man - that will be in my head and on my mind for decades to come.
Wolfy - LOL, good one buddy. You ain't lying about those two duds Will put out, geez-o beez-o!!
Post a Comment
<< Home