posted by Kyle & Brittany at 2/16/2006 10:35:00 PM
What Bretheren Member should take some sort of punishment for NEVER answering his phone and staying in contact with his fellow Bretheren brothers in case any emergencies should arise in any situation?
How often do you masturbate in a week? 0, 1-3, 4-7, 8-12, 13-17, raw?
Which Bretheren brother is most likely the next to bite the big one (Get married?) Other than Bravo...bastard! OR which Brethern brother is most likely to be the champion (Last to get married?)Hope this brings no sorrow to your fragile hearts!Good day bitches!
Raw.....i love it
Hammer is right. I can learn much from him.And boys - I am offended that my name is first on the most recent poll and in the lead. That is just wrong - I would never do that to a friend, even more a Bretheren member!! That is just not right.....I thought you guys knew me - but you do not. I would never do that to a fellow Bretheren member - Ever!
face, dutch, bravo, hammer u guys have me on the floor
im all for hammer and faces polls next
sonuts, Tazer is the youngest Bretheren member at a mere 18 years old. His real name is Logan and he's my brother in law. A good man, but makes very very rare appearances on the blog if any...he's too busy slaying tons of asian tang.
Where's Spanish in all of this??? As far as Im concerned, he epitomizes what the brethern should be about. Idea for poll - - You can have lunch with any three people (dead or alive) you want to - - who?a-team Myself, Tbone, Lil C, and Hot Momma are on our way back to the 863 tomorrow fn morning. I cant wait to see you sick fn bastards
b-man: exactly what number is raw?bravo: it's gonna be a nasty bachelor party...but I'm gonna have to agree with ateam...it looks like my national boards fall on that FN weekend!Dutch: I have a feeling you and I are gonna be really good friends! Your taste in women is flawless.Sonutts: You're one funny SOB. That question is GOLDEN...I have a feeling it'll come down to you and I...but I'll be damned if it's together!!If you could be a superhero for a day...which one?
Hammer - I do not even know you and I love you. GD buddy, "where have you been all my life." (Origin of qoute - Bobby/Magnum at UCF in Orlando in 2002)Hammer & Sonutts - if I cannot get sloppy seconds can I at least watch while taping the incident?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
What Bretheren Member should take some sort of punishment for NEVER answering his phone and staying in contact with his fellow Bretheren brothers in case any emergencies should arise in any situation?
How often do you masturbate in a week? 0, 1-3, 4-7, 8-12, 13-17, raw?
Which Bretheren brother is most likely the next to bite the big one (Get married?) Other than Bravo...bastard!
OR which Brethern brother is most likely to be the champion (Last to get married?)
Hope this brings no sorrow to your fragile hearts!
Good day bitches!
Raw.....i love it
Hammer is right. I can learn much from him.
And boys - I am offended that my name is first on the most recent poll and in the lead. That is just wrong - I would never do that to a friend, even more a Bretheren member!! That is just not right.....I thought you guys knew me - but you do not. I would never do that to a fellow Bretheren member - Ever!
face, dutch, bravo, hammer u guys have me on the floor
im all for hammer and faces polls next
sonuts, Tazer is the youngest Bretheren member at a mere 18 years old. His real name is Logan and he's my brother in law. A good man, but makes very very rare appearances on the blog if any...he's too busy slaying tons of asian tang.
Where's Spanish in all of this??? As far as Im concerned, he epitomizes what the brethern should be about. Idea for poll - - You can have lunch with any three people (dead or alive) you want to - - who?
a-team
Myself, Tbone, Lil C, and Hot Momma are on our way back to the 863 tomorrow fn morning. I cant wait to see you sick fn bastards
b-man: exactly what number is raw?
bravo: it's gonna be a nasty bachelor party...but I'm gonna have to agree with ateam...it looks like my national boards fall on that FN weekend!
Dutch: I have a feeling you and I are gonna be really good friends! Your taste in women is flawless.
Sonutts: You're one funny SOB. That question is GOLDEN...I have a feeling it'll come down to you and I...but I'll be damned if it's together!!
If you could be a superhero for a day...which one?
Hammer - I do not even know you and I love you. GD buddy, "where have you been all my life." (Origin of qoute - Bobby/Magnum at UCF in Orlando in 2002)
Hammer & Sonutts - if I cannot get sloppy seconds can I at least watch while taping the incident?
Post a Comment
<< Home