Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Mr. Wonka, exactly how do you make an everlastinggopstopper?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know who's behind this post...but I find this completely offensive, and frankly it disgusts me. When I find out who did this trust me ill have your job by the end of the day. Ray Nagin should be the next President of the United States.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlike the previous anonymous posting, I disagree, Ray Nagin and those like him are the very reason for a majority of the problems in this country (actually all of them). Bottom line is this...If a white politician said Orlando, FL will be a vanilla city again, he would loose his job instantly. This double standard can not be tolerated and is unacceptable. Ray would serve this country best flipping burgers or emptying garbage cans where his comments and opinions would go unnoticed.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous - I agree with you - free yourself and reveal your name!! I stand right beside you man/woman!!
Kayne West or whatever the hell his name is can go work with ignorant ray nagin at McDonalds, together......there, they can then speak their intelligent political views together. Bunch of morons.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home