posted by Kyle & Brittany at 2/21/2006 07:11:00 PM
i visited big nick today, he was in high spirits but in a ton of pain, he wanted to express his appreciation for all the guys who called and left comments, he goes back in the hospital tomorrow and we'll stay in contact to make sure all goes well w/ the surgery
I heard the gummi worms help in the healing process.
If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
Nick...you know i'm a nurse, and i DO make house calls...lemme know if i can be of ANY assistance:)
Nick - anything I can do man - anything at all, call me buddy. Serioulsy, do not hesitate. 412-5616.......Britt - I have been having some pain in my lower back - can I schedule an appointment with you sometime this week? Let me know. : - )
i was there at the hospital this pm as soon as hawks was brought out of surgery, he was in good spirits, but very tired and his entire left leg was completely wrapped, he wanted me to make sure that everyone knew how much appreciated your concern
Hawks - for real baby - call me if you need anything. (412-5616) Whatever it may be - gummy worms, food, drink, someone to talk too, change your bandages, or whatever you desire. Call me buddy...Bobby - you are a great, great friend. You the man for being there buddy!!Britt - my back is getting worse - how does your schedule look? Mine is flexible so let me know.
hey everyone, i am out of the hospital and doing well...i just want to thank everyone for thinking about me...i will be back and 2006 will see me back on varsity
I can't wait to see Hawks back on varsity. The team hasn't been the same since coach benched you.
Nick - I am glad to hear you are doing better man - but for real - call me if you need anything buddy, for real = 412-5616. Also, I have some 4 foot long fluorescent lights in stock at my house if you ever run out....... Britt - My back? Appointment? Lower back pain?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
i visited big nick today, he was in high spirits but in a ton of pain, he wanted to express his appreciation for all the guys who called and left comments, he goes back in the hospital tomorrow and we'll stay in contact to make sure all goes well w/ the surgery
I heard the gummi worms help in the healing process.
If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
Nick...you know i'm a nurse, and i DO make house calls...lemme know if i can be of ANY assistance:)
Nick - anything I can do man - anything at all, call me buddy. Serioulsy, do not hesitate. 412-5616.......
Britt - I have been having some pain in my lower back - can I schedule an appointment with you sometime this week? Let me know. : - )
i was there at the hospital this pm as soon as hawks was brought out of surgery, he was in good spirits, but very tired and his entire left leg was completely wrapped, he wanted me to make sure that everyone knew how much appreciated your concern
Hawks - for real baby - call me if you need anything. (412-5616) Whatever it may be - gummy worms, food, drink, someone to talk too, change your bandages, or whatever you desire. Call me buddy...
Bobby - you are a great, great friend. You the man for being there buddy!!
Britt - my back is getting worse - how does your schedule look? Mine is flexible so let me know.
hey everyone, i am out of the hospital and doing well...i just want to thank everyone for thinking about me...i will be back and 2006 will see me back on varsity
I can't wait to see Hawks back on varsity. The team hasn't been the same since coach benched you.
Nick - I am glad to hear you are doing better man - but for real - call me if you need anything buddy, for real = 412-5616. Also, I have some 4 foot long fluorescent lights in stock at my house if you ever run out.......
Britt - My back? Appointment? Lower back pain?
Post a Comment
<< Home