posted by Kyle & Brittany at 2/28/2006 05:28:00 PM
Isn't this based on the true life story of none other than Lincoln Hawks?
This one had better be alot more enoyable than watching Ryan Renolds for 2 hours. Although I do believe it's a toss up between Van Damn to see who is the most smug.
i did infact sell them the rights to make this movie
a varsity bretheren member will rise
May 2nd? "Ahhhhhh - Doc? What the hell is a giga watt?!"I don't know? I think I have the opening night of my sensitivity classes for first time fathers at PCC?LOL - I am just kidding you mother goose F'ers!! Dutch is in like flin, in tin, on a bin, to my next to kin, like bin ladin, that sand dushe faggatin!!
LETS NOT FORGET ATEAM TURNS 28 ON MAY 2. "SO TAKE YOUR PIG STICK, AND JOUR BOYFRIEND...AND FIND A BUS TO CATCH..."
Holy S, the world isn't ready for A-Team at 28.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Isn't this based on the true life story of none other than Lincoln Hawks?
This one had better be alot more enoyable than watching Ryan Renolds for 2 hours. Although I do believe it's a toss up between Van Damn to see who is the most smug.
i did infact sell them the rights to make this movie
a varsity bretheren member will rise
May 2nd?
"Ahhhhhh - Doc? What the hell is a giga watt?!"
I don't know? I think I have the opening night of my sensitivity classes for first time fathers at PCC?
LOL - I am just kidding you mother goose F'ers!! Dutch is in like flin, in tin, on a bin, to my next to kin, like bin ladin, that sand dushe faggatin!!
LETS NOT FORGET ATEAM TURNS 28 ON MAY 2. "SO TAKE YOUR PIG STICK, AND JOUR BOYFRIEND...AND FIND A BUS TO CATCH..."
Holy S, the world isn't ready for A-Team at 28.
Post a Comment
<< Home