How the hell does he do it?



Legendary, overachieving Bretheren member J. Bravo has decided to take things into his own hands and is attempting to build a pool on his own. This renaissance man takes great pride in unwittingly making the average Bretheren member appear inferior, feeble and half-a-man.
Word on the street is that Bravo will soon be building a monorail around his house so that his bunny rabbit will have transportation to and from his airconditioned house located in the back yard. Papers are also reporting today that Bravo is in the process of building a 747 jet using spar
e parts from an '86 Chrysler Lebaron and a bunson burner.On behalf of the Bretheren, thank you Bravo for making us look like sissys to our wives/girlfriends.






























11 Comments:
bravo, hammer, wolf, what do i have to do to be a part of this?!?
awesome pics by the way, how the hell does bravo do it?
I'll tell you how this MFer does it! I go to his house Saturday and this bastard is LITERALLY in the back yard with a shovel diggin away. This is not a man...he is a MFin MACHINE! You gotta see it to believe it and to appreciate it. Bravo you are now my hero!
bobby...glad to see you are home and doing well...
ali, thank u sir, uve always been the man
bravo, modern day macgyver
I painted my house last weekend...
I am still amazed by the fn classic soda dispenser in the garage - - that needless to say dispenses Bud Light... Bravo, you are my hero. P.S., is there any fn way you and Lisa can move the wedding day one fn day to the left or right? please
Construction - sorry. I swear I can spell.
Side Note: I installed my flag mount last week and changed out the weather stripping in all my exterior doors? Does that count for anything?
Bravo - what the f*ck man? Why don't you and me go into the custom residential construstion business? We might as well. Every single damn time we go to Lowes or Home Depot we see eachother and end up talking about our little projects for an hour. We can call it "B & D Homes." For Bravo & Dutch. Our slogan can be "When we erect it - you will come." LOL.....we can work with the name and slogan a little bit...LOL.....
dutchie, can i be the janitor?
Bobby - You can be my janitor anytime!
Bull Sh*t - you can be mine!!
Post a Comment
<< Home