Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Airwolf presents...Brokeback to the Future

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen brokeback mount..ain, but that was without a doudt the funniest f'n trailer I've seen in years. BRAVO Wolf!!!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gentleman, Gentleman, though I do appreciate your appreciation of the trailer, I can certainly not take credit for it. The Wolf just was "presenting" it after finding it on the web. I've got to agree with you Bravo, any bretheren member found in possession of or evidence of having seen Brokeback Mountain will thereby be immediately removed from The Bretheren with all privildges and compensation forfeited. Thank you.

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we could make Lincoln Hawks go see it for one of his many tasks he must complete to get back on Varsity? Just an idea to throw out and play with. If you do not like it you can throw it back.....

Great trailor Wolf and weeks - I love the background music.....it is relaxing......

12:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love you sick bastards

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home