posted by Kyle & Brittany at 1/30/2006 10:14:00 PM
Damnnnnnnnnnn Hawks - "you got knocked the FUCK out!!Hope to see you return soon man....where the F&%# have you been man? Where are you?
NEXT POLL! NEXT POLL! NEXT POLL!What is it?? What will it be???
Next Poll. "Who has the largest penis"
i did get knocked out....i let the bretheren down...DAMN!!!!
next poll: which celebrity would be most fun to have a beer with
Next poll, when will Magnum answer his GD phone??
Welcome to the JV Hawks. I just noticed I'm on there too. How do we redeem ourselves?
what are the odds on lincoln hawks?20-1 pal, real long shot. . .
meet me halfway
first step in promotion is learning how to not be anonymous when you postsorry that was harsh
Ouch Dana...that one kinda hurt
Hawks - Varisty is where the big dogs strut. JV is for sitting on the porch.Get back in the mother fucking pack of wild dogs baby! I do not know how but just fucking do it!
Bodhi - well said buddy. The truth sometimes hurts, yes, I know that. But if it was me, I would rather my friend punch me right square in the fucking nose instead of the back of the head.
Don't worry Hawks. Big D will get you back in the game.
from the people that brought you "over the top" and "down to zero", another inspiring tale of one mans journey back to the top, and the hell he went through to get there
Take it from me. JV was pure hell. I was there, and the only member to earn his way to the big jacket. All I can say is.........don't stop fighting.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
a bretheren will rise. . .
The man who became a Varsity member. The Varsity member who became a Junior Varsity member. The Junior Varsity member who defied the Bretheren. Lincoln Hawks stars in "Bretheren".
This film is rated R for brutal scenes of torture and violence, strong sexual content, languageand drug use.
ill be back u sick bastards
All I've gots to say is that now with Nick on JV...Salyani and Myself and the rest of the JV crew we welcome any and all challenges to a game of basketball against the Varsity crew...and see who the real men are! Have a pleasant day bitches...
Hammer, we all know that Bull has your number as does every other Varsity member. I will choose any 2 Varsity members for a basketball game and show you why we are the Vasity!
Let the MFin games begin!!!
Basketball? That would be too easy for Varsity. I am not starting any smack talk, I am just trying to be fair but I think the average height on Varsity is 6'4," plus a couple of the members play consistently. We should probably pick something more fair, like golf or shooting at the gun range?
i havent seen a basketball in 4 years and ive gained 40 lbs and ill still take anyone on...this is bullshit...ali and i can beat anyone varsity or jv...i dont give a fuck
dont mean to hurt anyones feelings by the way...but its true
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
27 Comments:
Damnnnnnnnnnn Hawks - "you got knocked the FUCK out!!
Hope to see you return soon man....where the F&%# have you been man? Where are you?
NEXT POLL! NEXT POLL! NEXT POLL!
What is it?? What will it be???
Next Poll. "Who has the largest penis"
i did get knocked out....i let the bretheren down...DAMN!!!!
next poll: which celebrity would be most fun to have a beer with
Next poll, when will Magnum answer his GD phone??
Welcome to the JV Hawks. I just noticed I'm on there too. How do we redeem ourselves?
what are the odds on lincoln hawks?
20-1 pal, real long shot. . .
meet me halfway
first step in promotion is learning how to not be anonymous when you post
sorry that was harsh
Ouch Dana...that one kinda hurt
Hawks - Varisty is where the big dogs strut. JV is for sitting on the porch.
Get back in the mother fucking pack of wild dogs baby!
I do not know how but just fucking do it!
Bodhi - well said buddy.
The truth sometimes hurts, yes, I know that. But if it was me, I would rather my friend punch me right square in the fucking nose instead of the back of the head.
Don't worry Hawks. Big D will get you back in the game.
from the people that brought you "over the top" and "down to zero", another inspiring tale of one mans journey back to the top, and the hell he went through to get there
Take it from me. JV was pure hell. I was there, and the only member to earn his way to the big jacket. All I can say is.........don't stop fighting.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
a bretheren will rise. . .
The man who became a Varsity member. The Varsity member who became a Junior Varsity member. The Junior Varsity member who defied the Bretheren.
Lincoln Hawks stars in "Bretheren".
This film is rated R for brutal scenes of torture and violence, strong sexual content, language
and drug use.
ill be back u sick bastards
All I've gots to say is that now with Nick on JV...Salyani and Myself and the rest of the JV crew we welcome any and all challenges to a game of basketball against the Varsity crew...and see who the real men are! Have a pleasant day bitches...
Hammer, we all know that Bull has your number as does every other Varsity member. I will choose any 2 Varsity members for a basketball game and show you why we are the Vasity!
Let the MFin games begin!!!
Basketball? That would be too easy for Varsity. I am not starting any smack talk, I am just trying to be fair but I think the average height on Varsity is 6'4," plus a couple of the members play consistently. We should probably pick something more fair, like golf or shooting at the gun range?
i havent seen a basketball in 4 years and ive gained 40 lbs and ill still take anyone on...this is bullshit...ali and i can beat anyone varsity or jv...i dont give a fuck
dont mean to hurt anyones feelings by the way...but its true
Post a Comment
<< Home