posted by Kyle & Brittany at 1/02/2006 03:02:00 PM
Ben Harp :Do you think that taxpayers would like it Utah, if they knew that they were paying a federal agent to surf and pick up girls? Johnny Utah :Babes. Ben Harp: I beg your pardon? Johnny Utah: The correct term is Babes, sir.
Ben Harp: You're a real blue flame special, aren't you, son? Young, dumb and full of come, I know. What I don't know is how you got assigned here. Guess we must just have ourselves an asshole shortage, huh? Johnny Utah: [quietly] Not so far.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Ben Harp :Do you think that taxpayers would like it Utah, if they knew that they were paying a federal agent to surf and pick up girls?
Johnny Utah :Babes.
Ben Harp: I beg your pardon?
Johnny Utah: The correct term is Babes, sir.
Ben Harp: You're a real blue flame special, aren't you, son? Young, dumb and full of come, I know. What I don't know is how you got assigned here. Guess we must just have ourselves an asshole shortage, huh?
Johnny Utah: [quietly] Not so far.
Post a Comment
<< Home