Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Strapped


Airwolf's new piece.

Beretta Px4 Storm
"The new Beretta Px4 Storm pistol is the most advanced expression of technological and aesthetic features in a semiautomatic sidearm."

Airwolf and Magnum will be headed to the gun range later this week. If you'd like to join, RSVP in the comment section.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and when you shoot. . .SHOOT TO KILL!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guns dont kill people, wolf kills people

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turn around and walk away McFly.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice piece Wolf - I have got to get me one of those!!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to effin bust one outta this piece....

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolf & Britt - You guys seem a little trigger happy. From now on when I come over I will make sure it is announced instead of popping in. LOL.......

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always remember to hold it sideways and bounce as you sing the DMX lyrics "I'm a be a nigga for life!"

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home