posted by Kyle & Brittany at 1/18/2006 05:55:00 PM
if push came to shove
Depends if she acts in real life like she does on the show? There are some traits that would have to be known but,yeaaaaaaaaaa, doesn't do much for me, butttttt, okay, yes.
yes, yes, and then another yes all over torso.
I'd give her the old "Woody Wood Pecker" and maybe a "chili dog" if I had to go.
bravo, beg like a dog?
bravo, what are the rules?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
if push came to shove
Depends if she acts in real life like she does on the show? There are some traits that would have to be known but,yeaaaaaaaaaa, doesn't do much for me, butttttt, okay, yes.
yes, yes, and then another yes all over torso.
I'd give her the old "Woody Wood Pecker" and maybe a "chili dog" if I had to go.
bravo, beg like a dog?
bravo, what are the rules?
Post a Comment
<< Home