FX 2006 a success!





After a long day (10:AM-4:30PM) of nerds, geeks, dweebs, dorks, douchebags, chesters, chicks, metal heads, creepy dudes, midgets, mullets and freaks Magnum and Airwolf were exhausted. All in all it was a good time indeed. We were able to
meet Freddie Kruger aka Robert Englund, David Carradine from Kill Bill as well as the pirate from Dodgeball and Summer Glau from the 2005 movie Serenity. She seemed to take a liking towards the Mags (with all that charm, can you blame her?) Corin Nemic (aka Parker Lewis) was a no show. There were some good Halo 2 figures that we should have bought. I must say that per capita however, I've never seen so many midgets in one day--it was as if there was a casting call for Willow 2. While fighting through the crowds and clouds of B.O., Magnum and I made some interesting finds.Mags was able to add the following items to his museum:
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure Phone Booth toy
- Smokey & the Bandit Car
- Kill Bill's David Carradine figurine, later autographed by him
- Detective Moulder figure (loose)
- Michael Knight figure (loose)
- Freddy Kruger figure in box, later autographed by Robert Englund
- Indiana Jones book
- Serenity 8x10 autograph of Summer Glau
- 2 Smokey & The Bandit T-Shirts
- 1 Rocky Shirt
- 1 Superman Shirt
Airwolf purchased the following:
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure Wyld Stallions Jam Session action figures & cassette
- Ted "Theodore" Logan - Keanu Reeves figure
By all accounts the trip was a success and we are looking foward to 2007.






























7 Comments:
wolf- WELL SAID SIR!
thanks for everything! i couldn't have done it w/out u!
Sounds like you guys had fun... sorry I missed out on Glau...
cobra is alive!
Wolf & Magnum,
I am glad you bastards had fun. I was very bummed to have missed out due to a neighborhood block party, having to cut the grass, and a one year old's b-day party. It was too much to compete with.
Not only did I miss the FX but I missed my Monster Truck Jam as well, Saturday night. That being missed was the first time in seven years.
I am glad you boys got to go...I hope to make it next year with you sick bastards.....
But, where is the Wolf? Why is he not in any pictures? Was he there?
Did Magnum go solo?
The Magnum museum is filling up quickly. What will HoneyBear say when he has to expand out into the family room?
(Magnum placing index finger and sliding across his throat)
"She won't say a word" (followed by goulish laugh.)
Post a Comment
<< Home