Located safe on 01/27/2006
posted by Kyle & Brittany at 1/24/2006 04:36:00 PM
He is missing? Let me know what I can do? I would do anything for Bobby. I pray for his safe return to Honey Bear's arms!
Yo, Sizzelnips. Please contact somebody to let us know you are OK. We can only pray...
Whose D to I have to S to get a call back from this guy?
Oh God! I hope you're OK. I'm waiting by the phone. Say something, give us a sign. Dammit Magnum..........I loved you.....
Where is that sick bastard. Rob, I love the fact that your favorite food is fried chicken...mine too. In fact, I especially like my fried chicken with salt and vinegar potato chips, grape soda, and freshly chilled watermelon. The perfect setting for that meal is New Orleans, oh wait, I meant to say the "Chocolate City."
found at a deserted rest area in jacksonville, fl
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
He is missing? Let me know what I can do? I would do anything for Bobby. I pray for his safe return to Honey Bear's arms!
Yo, Sizzelnips. Please contact somebody to let us know you are OK. We can only pray...
Whose D to I have to S to get a call back from this guy?
Oh God! I hope you're OK. I'm waiting by the phone. Say something, give us a sign. Dammit Magnum..........I loved you.....
Where is that sick bastard. Rob, I love the fact that your favorite food is fried chicken...mine too. In fact, I especially like my fried chicken with salt and vinegar potato chips, grape soda, and freshly chilled watermelon. The perfect setting for that meal is New Orleans, oh wait, I meant to say the "Chocolate City."
found at a deserted rest area in jacksonville, fl
Post a Comment
<< Home