Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Caiden Everitt Ashley


Born: January 17, 2006
Time: 6:17pm
Weight: 7lb. 4oz.
Length: 21"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah look at the hair on that kid! Congrats!!!

More pics!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope all is well and can't wait to see more pics.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmigawd!!!
Super Cutie!! Luv all that hair...can't wait to see the lil' fella:)

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love A-Team's chin in the upper right hand corner, I can't stop looking at it...








and touching myself.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home