posted by Kyle & Brittany at 1/24/2006 05:49:00 PM
wolf, mag, definitedutch, pretty surebman, hoping (was there last time)bull, should be (was there last time)cobra, too busy workingbravo, whats fx?bodhi, do you have to wear a tie?(was there last time)hawks, nonexistant
I'm in there like swimware with Mags for Saturday.
What time are you guys going? I have to work but maybe I can make it.
What the FUCK time are we leaving to go?I have to be back around 3:00pm for a cook out in my neighborhood. I guess I am hosting in my car port. I can drive seperate if I have too. I was just hoping to play for the 2005 Halo Championship this Saturday sometime after the FX??????????
Dutchy, I think we'll be leaving at perhaps 9:30-10:00. Being that you have to get back to cook for your neighbors and their f'ing dogs that are always running around. It would perhaps be a good idea to drive separate. Maybe we can all meet up at that elusive, covert, non-callin' back SOB Magnum's house at 10AM. Of course we'll have to wait outside for a car to pull up to get infiltrate and outsmart the elaborate electronic gating system. I think all bretheren members should automatically get a keycard..and make sure that damn screendoor is unlocked! Otherwise I'll have to get Dad Merritt over there to kick it in.
i cant fn wait!2 more days!
Wolfy,You kill me.....LOL. Thanks buddy. I think destination 'Bobby's house' for a meeting ground before our road trip starts is perfect!! I say we do some damage to Bobby's neighborhood gate and blame the c-o-l-o-r-e-d people that live there that we were told did not!I am currently 85% right now for Saturday.....
dutch cmon i need 100%
only a few more hours. . .
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
wolf, mag, definite
dutch, pretty sure
bman, hoping (was there last time)
bull, should be (was there last time)
cobra, too busy working
bravo, whats fx?
bodhi, do you have to wear a tie?(was there last time)
hawks, nonexistant
I'm in there like swimware with Mags for Saturday.
What time are you guys going? I have to work but maybe I can make it.
What the FUCK time are we leaving to go?
I have to be back around 3:00pm for a cook out in my neighborhood. I guess I am hosting in my car port. I can drive seperate if I have too. I was just hoping to play for the 2005 Halo Championship this Saturday sometime after the FX??????????
Dutchy, I think we'll be leaving at perhaps 9:30-10:00. Being that you have to get back to cook for your neighbors and their f'ing dogs that are always running around. It would perhaps be a good idea to drive separate. Maybe we can all meet up at that elusive, covert, non-callin' back SOB Magnum's house at 10AM. Of course we'll have to wait outside for a car to pull up to get infiltrate and outsmart the elaborate electronic gating system. I think all bretheren members should automatically get a keycard..and make sure that damn screendoor is unlocked! Otherwise I'll have to get Dad Merritt over there to kick it in.
i cant fn wait!
2 more days!
Wolfy,
You kill me.....LOL. Thanks buddy. I think destination 'Bobby's house' for a meeting ground before our road trip starts is perfect!! I say we do some damage to Bobby's neighborhood gate and blame the c-o-l-o-r-e-d people that live there that we were told did not!
I am currently 85% right now for Saturday.....
dutch cmon i need 100%
only a few more hours. . .
Post a Comment
<< Home