Congratulations To D and Kim & Brian and Janina!!! Welcome Bretheren Babies: Elizabeth Hall and Kendall Freeland!! Word on the street is that Cpt. Aaron "A-Team" Ashley is home from Iraq. . .There have been several reports of Utah sightings in Polk County. . .The Bretheren Is Brought to you by NOBAMA!!!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Biff T-Shirt

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

butthead

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why dont you make like a tree...and get outta here.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George McFly: Uh... now Biff, I want to make sure that we get two coats of wax this time. Not just one.
Biff Tannen: Just finishing up the second coat now.
George McFly: Now Biff, don't con me!
Biff Tannen: I'm sorry, Mr. McFly. I meant I was just starting on the second coat.
George McFly: Ahh... Biff. What a character. Always trying to get away with something. I've had to stay on top of Biff ever since High School. Although if it wasn't for him...
Lorraine Baines: We never would have fallen in love.
George McFly: That's right.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"dont con me!" is the best phrase ever uttered

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said Wolf, well said buddy! That is an all time classic movie....I loved the 80's especially 1986! That is an awesome picture - I want that on a shirt!!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home