posted by Kyle & Brittany at 1/21/2006 10:41:00 PM
Congrats Capt. Stabbin
the real test is yet to come. . .
I don't know what to say. There are so many people to thank. First off I want to thank the man upstairs. That's Jeff the guy that lives above me and won't turn his music off which keeps me awake and blogging all night long. Then there are the "administrators" Magnum and Airwolf.I hope I make everyone proud. Thanks for putting me in coach...I know I can do it!
Way to go Captain Life Coach:)Always remember to take small bites....it's better for the digestive tract...hehehe
This is true, B-Man is my Life Coach. He's expensive, but he's the best there is in lifecoaching.
now the real pain begins. . .
Post a Comment
<< Home
Magnum, Airwolf, Bravo, Bull Hurley, Dutch, Lincoln Hawks, A-Team, TBone, Bodhi, Cobra, BMan, The Hammer, Utah, Face
JUNIOR VARSITY
Whitesnake, Spengler, Doc, Beast, Commando, Tazer, Spanish, MacGyver, Dax, Ryder, Dalton
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Congrats Capt. Stabbin
the real test is yet to come. . .
I don't know what to say. There are so many people to thank. First off I want to thank the man upstairs. That's Jeff the guy that lives above me and won't turn his music off which keeps me awake and blogging all night long. Then there are the "administrators" Magnum and Airwolf.I hope I make everyone proud. Thanks for putting me in coach...I know I can do it!
Way to go Captain Life Coach:)
Always remember to take small bites....it's better for the digestive tract...hehehe
This is true, B-Man is my Life Coach. He's expensive, but he's the best there is in lifecoaching.
now the real pain begins. . .
Post a Comment
<< Home